Tried and tested in studio, agency, and in-house settings in independent, client-facing, art-directed, and collaborative roles.
Freelance Graphic Design
2014—Present, Brooklyn, New York
- Design window display, wall panels, and print collateral for a month-long exhibit at the New York branch of an international non-profit cultural association organized by an international non-profit foundation.
- Design booklet (in English and German) of case studies on the rise of far-right political parties for an international progressive non-profit foundation.
- Design print version of annual report for global financial services firm, design and animate data visualizations for interactive version.
- Infographic, email, and web design concept and execution for a variety of clients—targeting internal as well as B2B, B2C, and social media audiences.
- Design and produce on-brand direct mail and digital marketing pieces for major publishing houses (including Hearst and Time Inc.), as well as for luxury consumer goods and wellness products.
- Design and produce presentations, brand guidelines, employee-facing templates, and stationery for several major multinational corporations.
2013—2014, New York, New York
- Define and enforce corporate identity as a member of in-house Brand Management team through internal engagement campaigns, updated brand guidelines, employee-facing templates, and more.
- Engage audiences with event design for events such as Cannes Lions, SXSW, and AdWeek.
Class of 2011, Saratoga Springs, New York
B.S. Studio Art: Communication Design, Printmaking; History minor: visual culture, 20th Century Germany, Postcolonialism
American School in Japan
Class of 2007, Tokyo, Japan
California College of the Arts
Summer 2006, Oakland, California
- Publication & print design
- Web design & production
- Online & email marketing
- Data visualization
- Photo editing
- Hand lettering & illustration
- Digitizing & coloring
Skills & software
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- HTML & CSS
- WordPress, Squarespace
- Microsoft Office